It won’t be wrong to say that the fashion and film industry go hand in hand. Our beloved Bollywood celebrities are not just entertainers but they are also style influencers and trendsetters. Every now and then, either with their causal date looks or with their fancy red carpet attires, these stars give us major fashion inspiration.
It’s Saturday and it’s time for us to look at the best-dressed celebs of the week. And in today’s list, the actors who have made an appearance include Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Sonakshi Sinha, Alia Bhatt and Katrina Kaif. Scroll down to know details about their outfits that left us impressed.
1. Priyanka Chopra: The global icon, who can ace any look with panache, made several public appearances this week. While all her looks were ultra-stylish, the one that impressed us the most was her a yellow and white tweed Chanel skirt suit from their Spring Summer ’18 collection. Priyanka paired it up with a white turtleneck top and accessorised it Chanel’s transparent high boots (white) and a yellow Chanel vintage sling bag.
2. Kareena Kapoor Khan: When it comes to acing bold looks, Kareena always tops the list. The diva, who will be next seen in the movie Good News alongside Akshay Kumar, stepped out donning a sunshine yellow one-shoulder bodysuit with wide-legged pants of the same colour earlier this week. She accessorised her outfit with black mini sunglasses and a pair of yellow and black snake print heels.
3. Sonakshi Sinha: The actress, who has inspired many with her weight loss journey, has been constantly impressing the style police with her fashion outings. The outfit because of which Sonakshi has made it to our list is her powder blue pantsuit which she wore with a crop top of the same colour.
4. Alia Bhatt: That Alia is a millennial trendsetter is a fact. Whatever she dons, she makes heads turn for sure. This week, Alia too made multiple public appearances, but her chic sari look has kept us hooked. A few days ago, the Kalank star was seen wearing a custom-made Tarun Tahiliani sari in the shades of red and green with gold detailing. She teamed it up with a noodle strapped red and gold brocade blouse and accessorised her outfit with nothing but a small maang tikka.
5. Katrina Kaif: The last name on our list today is of the actress who has made a special place for herself in the fashion industry, all credits to her simple yet chic sense of style. Earlier this week, Katrina spotting donning an orange ruffled knee-length dress which she paired with strappy tan heels.
Which actress’ look did you like the most?